At Social and Sustainable Capital (SASC), we are committed to protecting your privacy.
When you complete a “contact us” enquiry, please be aware that we will be collecting the personal information that you provide us with.
- To use this information only for the purpose of responding to your request or enquiry.
- Not to share this information with other organisations.
- To protect your personal information, using appropriate technical and organisational measures.
- To store this information for the minimum period of time required to address your enquiry.
You have the right to:
- Ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- Access any personal data that we hold about you.
If you would like to update, correct or access the personal data we hold about you, or a query regarding our use of your personal information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive updates on SASC, please sign up to receive our newsletter by e-mail on our SASC Newsletter page